Purchase Terms & Conditions
By attending Spanish River Concerts (SRC) Events, Attendee agrees to all of the following:
1. The most current version of SRC Purchase Terms & Conditions can always be viewed by visiting the SRC home page: www.SpanishRiverConcerts.org and selecting Purchase Terms & Conditions on the Policies pull-down menu. By attending an SRC Event, Attendee agrees to the current version; if current version is unacceptable, Attendee can opt for a refund, instead.
2. All ticket sales are final. Ticket purchasers are allowed one free exchange for a performance date conflict (subject to availability); additional exchanges are subject to a processing fee. Any exceptions to this policy is strictly at the discretion of Customer Service.
3. Attendees arriving at Event after the stated show time will be seated at the sole discretion of management.
4. Except for mobile phones, no recording devices or cameras are permitted in the auditorium. Phones may not be used for audio or video recording, and will be silenced while in the auditorium.
5. Attendee consents to the use of his/her likeness or image incidental to any display, transmission, or
reproduction of the performance.
6. No food or beverage may be brought into the building.
7. Management reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject without refund any Attendee whose conduct is deemed by management to be disorderly or non-compliant with the terms and conditions herein.
8. Event artist(s), date, and time are subject to change without notice.
9. Attendee acknowledges and agrees that a portion of the Event ticket price is directed towards Attendee’s SRC membership fee, which qualifies Attendee as a member of SRC, and enables Attendee to attend private, ticketed events, such as this one, so long as member complies with Event rules and mandates.
10. Attendees assume all risk and danger incidental to the performance, whether occurring prior to, during, or after the performance, anywhere on the premises of the venue. Attendee agrees that neither Spanish River Concerts, Inc., nor the Event venue property owner, nor any of their respective officers, directors, agents, employees, contractors, performers, volunteers, and/or other Event Attendees are responsible or liable for any injuries sustained by Attendee related to infection transmission occurring at the performance venue or its surrounding property. Attendee acknowledges and assumes the risk of exposure or subsequent illness from communicable diseases or infection to which it may be exposed by participating in the Event, and that such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability, and death. Attendee understands that the risk of becoming exposed to or infected with any illness may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of itself and/or others, including, but not limited to, SRC and the Event venue property owner, and their respective officers, directors, agents, employees, contractors, performers, volunteers, and/or other Event Attendees.
11. Attendee further acknowledges that SRC cannot guarantee that any Attendee will not become infected with COVID-19. Attendee agrees to assume all of the foregoing risks and accepts sole responsibility for any injury, illness, damage, loss, claim, liability, or expense, of any kind, that it may experience or incur in connection with its attendance at the Event. Attendee hereby releases, covenants not to sue, discharges, and holds harmless SRC and the Event venue property owner, and their respective officers, directors, agents, employees, contractors, performers, volunteers, and Event participants, of and from the Claims, including all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs, or expenses of any kind arising out of or relating thereto. This release includes any Claims based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of SRC and any of the parties referenced herein, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after participation in the Event.